Spoiler kam se podíváš!

Tohle je můj čtenářský deník, který vyzrazuje zápletky a nemluví spisovně. Just sayin.

9. 2. 2010

Birth Year Reading Challenge


completed so far: 3/3



Aye, this sounds fun!
So after the Book Awards IV Challenge, I'm joining also the Birth Year Reading Challenge, because it seems like a good idea - to know what was going on in the literary world when I couldn't quite follow new books because sleeping and eating took up all my time.

As some of you may have noticed (duh!), I decided to write my posts concerning the challenge(s) in English, which makes it even more challeng-ey:) (Maybe I'll translate my own posts some time later and feel like a celebrity:D)

As for the rules, here's what they say at Hotchpot Cafe:

RULES


1. Join anytime between now and November 30, 2010. The challenge ends at midnight EST on December 31, 2010.
2. Books may come from your TBR pile or list, but they don’t have to.
3. Overlaps with other challenges are allowed and encouraged.
4. Change your list at any time.
5. Reviews and reactions are encouraged, but you don’t need to have a blog to participate.
6. All genres and formats are eligible. If it’s a book, you can count it.
7. One candle is awarded for each qualifying book you read. There is no limit on how few or how many candles you can earn.

So for the time being, my list of books published in 1989 is:

1. Rose Tremain - Restoration  √
2. Kazuo Ishiguro - The Remains of the Day √
3. E. L. Doctorow - Billy Bathgate √

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat